In order to encourage student attendance at an public awareness event about the Dakota Alaska Pipeline, MassPIRG provided copy and I designed two poster concepts.
To help market an informational public event about solar panels, I was given copy and asked by MassPIRG to design a simple flyer for distribution.
A new logo for the restaurant "Green Eats" conveys the establishment's commitment to natural, organic offerings through an earth color scheme and leaf imagery.
I created a menu for the fictitious restaurant, The Copper Spoon. All drawn design elements are original, all photos licensed through Creative Commons.
A map showing PEV charging stations in the city of Boston with a layer showing 20 of Boston's top employers aided a research presentation on how well the city infrastructure meets the needs of residents and commuters.
Created overlays from an illustrator's sketches to develop a six-panel comic for international children's character Trouble the Dog.
Created overlays from an illustrator's sketches to develop a four-panel comic for international children's character Trouble the Dog.
Challenged to create a family of emojis, I chose to design six animals registering different facial expressions to represent a variety of emotions in response to bad news.
Assignment: Car Ad
For this assignment, I found a photograph of a California license plate that was available for reuse under Creative Commons and turned it into a vanity plate with the words "SRFSUP." I found a photo of a Ford Mustang that was available for reuse and a photo of a California wave. The ad of the car with the SRFSUP license plate riding a wave intends to convey the beach vibe of a Mustang convertible.
By drawing a total of 54 slides, I created a simple flip book animation in Adobe Illustrator.
For this assignment, I merged several photographs together (beach scene, easel, photo on easel, palm tree shadow) in order to create an entirely new composition.
Using a poor-quality photograph provided by the client as a guide, I created this yearbook dedication in Adobe Illustrator.
For this assignment, I was asked to create a series of patterns in black, white, and shades of gray.
A few characters I've designed for various projects. (Plus a crazy little Frankendude I threw together one day for fun.)